Top 10 Unbelievably Bad Gambling Laws
Politicians are Crazy Sometimes
Everyone has thought that their politicians agreed on a law that made absolutely no sense. It is not a matter of which country you live in, everyone has encountered some laws, which are just bad. Let's take a look at the most riduculous and still valid gambling laws all around the world.
80 FREE SPINS AND £100 CASH BONUS
Enjoy exclusive 80 free spins at Party casino you won't get anywhere else. You will also get £100 welcome bonus for slot machines or roulette.
Top 10 Most Ridiculous Gambling Laws:
- In illinois, it is forbidden to place pool tables in common areas, as they might motivate players to play for real money.
- In Monte Carlo, only tourists are allowed to play at the most renowed casino. Local citizens may not play any of the games for real money.
- The US state Maine is not really friendly when it comes to the amount you can win. The maximum is only 3 dollars.
- If you win, you can easily lose instantly in Indiana, where you pay a $3 fine for each pack of cards on the table.
- Kentucky allows players to win 4 dollars, but be careful if you win more. In such case the loser may sue the winner with the limitation of 5 years! If the loser doesn't sue for 6 months, anyone can and get bat 3 times the original cash prize.
- Sunday is meant for realaxation. That's why the Alabama state law forbids playing dominoes to be fined up to $100 on that day.
- In North Carolina bingo players won't be thrilled. It is illegal to play more than 5 straight hours.
- In Oklahoma, the law is directed against women. They are not allowed to play naked and even only weraing in a towel or negligee.
- In addition, in Oklahoma, the conductors must destroy all the gambling games they find on the train.
- In Arizona, you can not play cards with an opponent who is not an Indian.
18+, www.begambleaware.org, T&Cs apply. Deposit Bonus for new customers only, tiered on first deposit with wagering requirements. Free spins on pre-selected games and bonus offers are subject to change. See full T&Cs.