Paysafecard: Anonymous Online Payments
Rating of payment method Paysafecard: 98 %
- Speed 10/10: Payment is processed instantly and deposits are super fast
- Reliability 10/10: Absolutely secure and anonymous payments
- Fees 9/10: There are no deposit fees, but a different method for withdrawals is needed
Paysafecard is an Anonymous and Secure Online Payment Method
Online payments are required to be fast, secure and comfortable for anyone who uses them. Credit and debit cards meet all of these criteria, but there is one aspect in which Paysafecard takes the lead. It is completely anonymous and you don't enter any sensitive data such as your name, bank account number or your address.
This means that even if your card is stolen, there is no danger of having your account cleared out by the thief. There are no information connecting that particular card to you or anyone else. It virtually works as anonymously as cash, but you can use Paysafecard in online environment.
Payments with are simple and available at almost any online casino. Paysafecard is not a payment method solely used for gambling. You can pay for music, films, entertainment, on social networks or dating sites or to watch online sports and so on and so forth.
How to Use and Pay With Paysafecard?
Payments are processed instantly and all you need to do is enter the 12 number PIN cose you will find on any Paysafecard. That's it. Nobody will ask for your personal sensitive data and the entire payment takes no more than a couple of seconds.
If you pay less than what is left on your card, you can use the remaining amount any time later at any other online vendor.
It is however impossible to withdraw using this method. Paysafecard is completely anonymous and casinos (or any other vendor) cannot be certain that it is you making the withdrawal or if anyone guessed your password. If that withdrawal is connected to you, then a password thief can only withdraw to your accounts, so having an option to withdraw via Paysafecard would have been too dangerous. If you want to withdraw any money, a different method will be required.
How Much Does Paysafecard Cost?
You can buy Paysafecard in any of the following amounts: £10, £25, £50, £75 or £100 (at PayPoint, additionally £125, £150, £175).
The cost of your card is exactly what you will be able to spend with it. If you buy a card for £10, you can deposit exactly £10 at any online casinos.
Where and How to Buy Paysafecard?
You can buy Paysafecard at any of 500,000 sales outlets worldwide. The most notable in the UK are: ASDA, epay, McColls, one stop, WH Smith or PayPoint (which also offers additional prices). You can find the nearest Paysafecard outlet here.
Buying is very simple. Simply enter any outlet and ask for a Paysafecard at the cashier. You can pay in cash and never have to show your ID or reveal any personal or sensitive information.
Using Paysafecard is essentialy free, but there are some extra services with fees infolved.
- Balance Update/Transaction History: FREE
- Paysafecard reissuing: FREE
- Redemption Fee: £6
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: FREE for the first 12 months after purchase and £3 per month thereafter
- Exchange rate: 2% if one of the involved currencies is EUR, respectively 4.04% for transactions where EUR is not involved
Paysafecard App and Website
To keep track of all of your cards on your computer of your phone, you have an option of making a registration at the official website www.paysafecard.com. You can then enter all of your PINs and have them under one account and keep track of all of them. However, by doing this you will be giving up the anonymity and you will be revealing some of your personal data.
Online casinos (or any other vendors) will still be recieving the payments via Paysafecard completely anonymously and there will still be no records of payments on you bank statements.
If you do create your account at Paysafecard.com, you have an option of combining more cards into one and paying more in one transaction. You can combine up to 10 cards, but the payment limit is £250 per single transaction.
If you want to deposit more than that, you will need to buy several cards and make more individual payments.
Pay by Paysafecard at These Online Casinos
- LeoVegas casino - £1,500 deposit bonus and hundreds of games
- Royal Panda casino - Enjoy £200 welcome bonus + 10 free spins
- Mr Green casino - Bonus £100 + 200 welcome free spins for hundreds of slots
- Energy casino – Welcome bonus €400 + 70 free spins for slot machines
- Expekt casino - £200 first deposit bonus, awesome games and promotions
- Unibet casino - £200 welcome bonus for any games - slots, roulette or black jack
- Betway casino - £1,000 bonus + 100 free spins for three deposits
- 888 casino - £100 + welcome spin for up to £888 in cash to start your career
18+, www.begambleaware.org, T&Cs apply. Deposit Bonus for new customers only, tiered on first deposit with wagering requirements. Free spins on pre-selected games and bonus offers are subject to change. See full T&Cs.