Best Roulette System - Clocking the Wheel
Rating of the Roulette System - Clocking the Wheel: 9/10
- Edge over casino 10/10: When used properly, you can really beat any live casino!
- Simplicity 7/10: It takes some time to know which dealers are precise enough, to observe the patterns and memorize the sections
- Usability 9/10: Only usable on live casinos' real tables. Do not try on online tables!
- Legality 5/10: Very often illegal and players caught will be banned from casinos and even sued for fraud. Use only at your own risk
Best Roulette System - Clocking the Roulette Wheel
People have invented several online roulette systems. Some are made only to make people believe that they can actually beat roulette, but in reality it's the casinos that come out winning. One such system is the most well known Martingale system. A player progressively increases his bet size as the losing streak continues. Even one win makes a profit. The problem is that there are betting limits and a player's bankroll will eventually go bust.
There are more systems with progressive betting, but they just don't work to beat roulette. You can use them to clear bonuses as there is no risk involved in that and there is a very slim chance of losing is all, but a very high chance of wagering enough that the bonuses are cleared for withdrawal. On top of that, they are easy to memorize, useful even on online roulette tables and are legal everywhere.
To truly beat the roulette, one must use a system that really has the long-term edge over the casino, and not just rely on luck. Roulette itself is a very efficient Random Number Generator and without any variables that we know of, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to gain the edge. However, there are variables we can exploit, and that's when clocking comes to play, because it uses physics to exploit the non-randomness of the game.
Play on Live casino roulette tables at Royal Panda:
- Start by clicking on this link and create account at Royal Panda online casino
- First-time depositors will get £200 to use on slot machines or live roulette tables
- Play 10 free spins on Starburst at Royal Panda to win great cash prizes
How clocking the wheel works any why it is the best roulette system
Clocking the roulette is based on physics and actually gains the edge on every single spin. Sometimes we lose obviously, but over time, we have the edge. The clocking sounds simple, but is actually hard to master and use in practice.
We are trying to exploit the unchanging habits of dealers or the electronic roulette. The most important thing is that the roulette ball is spin with the same speed every single time. Electronic roulette tables do that automatically and professional dealers are so used to spinning the wheel that the speed of their spins becomes predictable. That is why dealers are periodically rotated at casinos.
When we know the speed of the ball, it becomes quite easy to predict the outcome of every spin. There are more variables like the spikes on the roulette wheel, so we cannot actually predict the exact number, but we can create sections of where we predict the ball will end up. And hitting our section is enough to make the game very profitable.
Clocking the roulette wheel and using sections
Say we split the wheel into 4 sections by 9 numbers (ignoring 0 for the moment). Is we know the speed of the ball and know that it makes for example 20 rotations around the wheel and than it falls into place, we can predict our section, if we know where the ball started. Let's say the spinning of the ball starts over Section 1, makes 20 rotations and then ends up somewhere in Section 2. If we bet on every single number in Section 2, we bet £9, but win £36 on a hit of any number in that section!
The pattern has to be observed beforehand and will change as the dealers are switched, because every dealer spins the ball with different speed. You can obviously follow your favourite dealer, but don't be too obvious! You can also split the wheel into more sections, but only do so when the dealer and your estimates are precise enough.
Sure, we will never be this precise and sometimes the ball ends up somewhere else. That's ok, because now we have the edge and can predict the section. We can actually miss almost 3 out of 4 times to still be profitable!
|Do's and Don'ts of clocking the roulette wheel|
|What you should do when clocking||What you should NOT do when clocking|
Even the best Roulette system has some catches
There are several catches we have to take into account when attempting to clock the roulette.
- We never really know the number of rotations beforehand. We need to observe first and play only after we know the pattern.
- Only professional dealers spin the ball with such precision that we can attempt to clock the wheel. If the speed of every spin is random, there is no way we can predict the outcome
- This system is only usable at live casinos or Live online casinos. It is useless on online tables as they are run by a computer program and the roulette is actually just a graphics, not reality
- This system is very often illegal, so be very careful where and when you use it. Every casino that catches you using it will ban you from play and may sue for fraud!
Using computers to clock the roulette wheel
The system we descibed is very simple and we don't have to use any devices. However, there may be more factors that are impossible for human mind to implement into this roulette system. That's when computers come to play and do the clocking and the entire analysis for you.
However, the danger is that having your smartphone visible while playing roulette may be very suspicious when you just keep winning.
Another danger is the actual safety of using third parties' apps. If you are smart enough, you can create your own app and use it. We however highly recommend against downloading any software from anyone, as they might just be rigged or come with a virus. Most of there apps are very unthrustworthy and destroying your phone or revealing any sensitive information about it just not worth the risk. Have the system down in your head and make experiments later.
If you want to test clocking, use your mind first. You can always say that you just were lucky and be allowed to play some more in the future. If they find any clocking software on your phone, there is really nothing you can do and you WILL be blacklisted from play at many, if not all, casinos around. Use this system with caution!
18+ Play responsibly. Gambling can be addictive. Play accordingly to the applicable laws of your jurisdiction.