Rules and How to Play Online Bingo
How to Play Online Bingo
Bingo is one of the most popular casino games especially in the UK or Australia. The rules are very simple and you can start off right away, as the online rooms will take care of your entire gameplay. However, it is always great to know what to go for and know whether you are close to winning or not to cheer up.
The basics are that you buy a ticket with numbers alligned to a grid. Random numbers are drawn, and if a number is in your grid, you can cross it off. Once you cross off numbers in a winning pattern, you win a prize. Since you play online, the casino will cross off the numbers for you, meaningyou will never miss out on any numbers and you can purchase lots of tickets at the same time.
There are some differences in how many numbers there are and the way the grids are assembled. Let's look as the most common Bingo games online:
90 Ball Bingo
This is the most popular version of Bingo in the United Kingdom. There are all the numbers from 1 through 90 and the grid has 3 rows and 9 columns. Each row contains 5 numbers and 4 blank spaces. The grids look like this:
There are 3 winning patterns in 90 Ball Bingo:
- One line - A player wins once they cross off all the numbers in one line
- Two line - A player wins once they cross off all the numbers in two lines
- Full House - A player wins once they cross off all the numbers on a ticket
80 Ball Bingo
In 80 Ball Bingo, the grid is formed by 16 squares ina a 4x4 fashion. The gris looks like this:
The winning patterns may differ and it is always great to check them out beforehand. These are the most common ones:
- Any Single Line - A player wins once they cross off all the numbers in one line of four numbers. This can be a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line, all of the corners or four middle cquares
- Full House - A player wins once they cross off all of the numbers on the ticket
- Pattern Game - A custom pattern may be created which must be crossed off for a player to win
75 Ball Bingo
The grid contains 24 numbers in a 5x5 fashion where the middle square is empty:
As in 80 or 90 Ball Bingo versions, the winning patterns may be a Full House (all of the numbers on a ticket are crossed off) or a One Line Pattern. They work in the exactly the same way.
18+, www.begambleaware.org, T&Cs apply. Deposit Bonus for new customers only, tiered on first deposit with wagering requirements. Free spins on pre-selected games and bonus offers are subject to change. See full T&Cs.